Hello Wheelers 2013!

General discussion about the Victoria Wheelers

Moderator:vicwheelers

vicwheelers
Hello Wheelers 2013!

Post by vicwheelers » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Hi folks!
I just wanted to get a posting up here on the forum to communicate with Wheelers with regards to 2013. At our January club executive meeting we hashed out some really exciting things for the year. Joe and Kim Gard are planning several supported group rides of various lengths and exploring cool routes. Details to be announced in the coming months. John and Jenny are organizing the Wheeler share of VCL races including Windsor Park, Newton Heights, Mt. Doug HC, Willis Point HC, and Neild Road HC. The VCL race calendar will be out in the coming weeks. Karl and OBB are stepping up with a ton of support for the Wheeler/OBB race team, a shop discount for all Wheelers, and prizes and support for all the above VCL races. Download membership forms from our site or stop by the shop in person to get it done. And last, I am selling Wheeler kit for a smashing deal of $100 for a bib/jersey set. PM or email me at trevormackenzie@hotmail.com to arrange.
Keep posted to this forum and your email inbox for our next newsletter covering Wheeler news and events.
2013 is going to be a blast! :D
Cheers,
Trevor

jmpb

Re: Hello Wheelers 2013!

Post by jmpb » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:09 pm

I agree Trevor, 2013 is going to be AWESOME!
Looking forward to riding and racing with all of the guys and I will definitely be having folks over for drinks on the patio once the weather get nice.

Mick

Tom

Re: Hello Wheelers 2013!

Post by Tom » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:47 pm

I like the idea of big group rides... maybe some epic ones too? Vic, Renfrew, Cowichan, Duncan, Vic?

Should be a great year!